The team understands how businesses in the private sector operate and advises its business clients throughout their life cycle of start up, growth, success and failure, so we know every key issue that affects them.
We advise clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters from terms and conditions of business and agency/distributorship agreements to complex multi-party documentation often found in heavily regulated industries. The work we do requires us to have an appreciation, not just of the legal issues, but also the underlying commercial objectives. As a result of working with a broad range of business clients we have developed considerable sector knowledge of specific industries.
We provide a complete service for commercial contracting that covers all of the following and more:
- Business formation – companies, partnerships and sole traders;
- Shareholder issues;
- Partnership issues;
- Contracts (joint venture agreements, terms and conditions, services and outsourcing agreements, promotional, endorsement and marketing agreements);
- Data protection
- Agency, distribution and supply agreements;
- Procurement procedures/tendering;
- Corporate risk management
*The Legal 500 is the largest and most in-depth survey of the UK legal market. Used by commercial and private clients, corporate counsel, CEOs, financial directors and professional advisers, as well as by other referrers of work both nationally and internationally, The Legal 500 is widely regarded as offering the definitive judgment of law firm capabilities.