Our dedicated team have expertise in all aspects of property litigation concerning either commercial or residential property, including:
- Lease renewals (including running lease renewals for clients with extensive property portfolios);
- Rent review, forfeiture and possession claims (including peaceable re-entry);
- Efficient recovery of rent arrears using court proceedings/insolvency procedures or distraint;
- Claims involving breach of lease covenants;
- Claims concerning alienation and user covenants and refusal of consent;
- Solicitors/surveyors professional negligence claims;
- Property related insolvency issues;
- Disrepair/dilapidations claims;
- All types of property related contract disputes
Wake Smith has a dedicated legal team that provides a comprehensive range of services to landlords and their agents. From assisting with buying property and managing portfolios of properties, to dealing with landlord and tenant disputes and any contentious issues concerning property, the team provide all the legal help and advice you need.
The team is able to handle volume work and is used to providing pro-active advice and acting within tight deadlines. A large number of our clients have been instructing us for many years. The team prides itself on building strong reliable working relationships and understanding our clients needs so that we can provide the most cost effective and practical solution for your dispute.
*The Legal 500 is the largest and most in-depth survey of the UK legal market. Used by commercial and private clients, corporate counsel, CEOs, financial directors and professional advisers, as well as by other referrers of work both nationally and internationally, The Legal 500 is widely regarded as offering the definitive judgment of law firm capabilities.