1. The content of this Website is the copyright of Wake Smith Solicitors Limited. Wake Smith's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material ("Material") copied or used from this website.
2. You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use and research or that of your firm or company. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the Material available to any other party or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Wake Smith's express prior written consent.
3. Nothing on this Website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or the Material create any contractual relationship.
4. The contents of this site are intended to be informative and interesting but by their very nature are general. You are strongly advised to seek independent advice on any problem you may have as Wake Smith cannot accept responsibility for any loss arising from reliance on anything set out in this site, even errors or omissions.
5. Wake Smith Solicitors Limited cannot accept responsibility for the information contained on this site prepared for us by third parties or linked sites and for any reliance that may be placed upon their contents.
6. Wake Smith Solicitors Limited advice only on English law except where we expressly state otherwise or accept instructions for advice in a different jurisdiction in which one or more of our lawyers may be qualified.
7. By continuing to use this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
Get expert legal advice from one of Sheffield’s most respected law firms, Wake Smith Solicitors.
Our team of friendly, professional solicitors in Sheffield can provide support and advice in a wide range of areas for you and your business. Call our Solicitors in Sheffield on 0114 266 6660 or fill out the simple form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For all media enquiries, please contact Abby Worsnip or Billy Greenhalgh at www.agentpr.co.uk.
Important – Please read our privacy notice for more information on how we use your data.
Please enter your first name.
Please enter your surname.
Please enter your address.
Please enter your contact telephone number.
Please enter your e-mail address.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.
Please enter what method you wish to be contacted via.
Please select what practice area you are interested in.
Please enter your enquiry.
Please check the box to confirm you are not a robot.
The form has been successfully submited. Thank you for your enquiry.
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
DX: 10534 Sheffield 1
There is a large public carpark operated by NCP underneath our office building, the entrance to which is located on Solly St.
If you have any special requirements relating to accessibility or disabled facilities please contact John Liversidge on 0114 224 2075 or at email@example.com